miguel de Portugal
January 6, 1998
H.E. Bernardin Cardinal Gantin, Prefect
Congregation for Bishops
Piazza Pio XII, 10
I T A L Y
Subject: Pontifical Approbation of The Marian Movement of Priests
Peace be with you, Cardinal Gantin!
The subject matter has been brought to my attention recently and, in accordance to a publication by the National (U.S.) Director of the Marian Movement of Priests (1), such approbation is imminent.
The logical implication of said Pontifical Approbation is that the alleged messages of the Virgin Mary through Rev. Stefano Gobbi will be endorsed by John Paul II and the appropriate Curial Congregations.
Reviewing just some of the alleged messages we read:1. "...Pope John Paul II. He is my Pope. He is the Pope who has been formed by me.... He is the Pope of my great light, in these times of great darkness." [No.385(d):29-6-88] (2)Thus, it follows that The Vatican is about the endorse the notion that the Second Coming of Our Lord Jesus Christ is about to take place.
2. "These are ten very important years.... I am asking you to spend them with me because you are entering into the final period of the second Advent, which will lead you to the triumph of my Immaculate Heart in the glorious coming of my Son Jesus." [No.389(c):18-9-88]
3. "In this period of ten years (3) there will come to completion that fullness of time which has pointed out to you by me, beginning with La Salette all the way to my most recent and present apparitions." [No.389(d):18-9-88]
4. "In this period of ten years there will come to completion the time of great tribulation, which was foretold to you in Holy Scripture, before the second coming of Jesus." [No.389(f):18-9-88]
5. "To attain this end (the destruction of the Church), there comes out of the earth, ...a beast which has two horns like those of a lamb." [No.406(d):13-6-89]
Of course, that is true and miguel de Portugal testifies to it; however, there are other details that must take place before the Glorious Return of Jesus Christ to fulfill the Old and New Testaments prophecies. For example, the manifestation of the antiChrist, the falseChrist.
Why are those great and emphatic preparations for the Second Millennium Jubilee taking place? None of that is necessary for the Glorious Return of Jesus Christ unless, of course, we are seeing the preparations for an orchestrated Glorious Return of Jesus Christ like the one which will be staged by the antiChrist, the falseChrist.
My dear brother, I believe that The Vatican must clarify this issue to the world at large before the world presents itself at the gates of The Vatican to demand it. We must remember, Pope Leo the Great no longer resides in Rome.
I pray the Holy Spirit grants you the illumination required to deal with the issue at hand in the appropriate manner.
At His service, thus at yours, I remain, simply....
Originally signed by: miguel de Portugal
(1) Document, as downloaded from the MMP Web-site, attached to the letter original.
(2) These characters indicate the message number, the paragraph location and the date of the alleged message as it appears in the book entitled "To the Priests, Our Lady's Beloved Sons".
(3) "Ten years" could be construed as 1988-1998 or 1990-2000, but certainly not beyond the year 2000.
Released to the general faithful for the first time on September 2000
Copyright 2000 - 2004 by The M+G+R Foundation. All rights reserved.
The M+G+R Foundation
UPDATE BOARD Listing the Latest Updates to this Domain
Back Up HOME PAGE
If the above dated image does not appear on this document, it means that you are not viewing the original document from our servers. Should you have reason to doubt the authenticity of the document, we recommend that you access our server again and click on the "Refresh" or "Reload" button of your Browser to view the original document.
If you wish to contact The M+G+R Foundation, please Click Here and follow the instructions.
You may freely reproduce and distribute this document as long as: (1) Appropriate credit is given as to its source; (2) No changes are made in the text without prior written consent; and (3) No charge is made for it.